About Adelaide City (for me)

Backstory
   

Hasil gambar untuk hallett cove school
        Last time when I went to Adelaide. I was in 9th grade at my school in SMPN5 Bandung, which is  located in Bandung.
        I was pretty exicited & terrified at the same time because I've never been to another country before and it was my birthday at the same time so I was really lucky that this was my birthday present.
I really want to go to another country, but allot of my friend said "You've never been to another country before? What a shame. Why haven't you go to singapore or malaysia?" and I said "What for? I want to go to another country by bringing my culture there not for having fun ok."

                                            Image result for nusantara archipelago


A Description of Hallet Cove School





   

















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ALL ABOUT ME

What I Hate About Holiday

Video that we made